Welcome to GermBusters, Inc.
Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant cleaner, mold remover, and extremely effective odor eliminator. Vital Oxide is packaged, ready to use, no mixing required, just electrostatically apply, wipe or spray directly from the bottle. Vital Oxide is not irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles. Vital Oxide is NSF International certified as a no rinse required food contact sanitizer and it kills 99.999% of bacteria, including eColi, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
Removing mold and bacteria can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer. Now there's an ecologically sound alternative. Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless - so mild and you can wash your hands in it, will not harm hard or soft surfaces or colorfast fabrics. Use it on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces - anywhere mold and bacteria are found.